Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Festive Season? SO NOT!

December, almost reaching the end of the year already. How nice, when Christmas is around the corner and then is CNY!

Haven't been updating much thanks to the pile of endless individual assignments, group consultations and one common test paper which I'm so glad is so over though I've got not much confidence. *Pray hard for it.

Here's the real issue: I want to celebrate Christmas with my darlings and cousins and chill the festive season away in a happy and light mood BUT some of the darlings can't make it and cousins and I have absolute no plans as to how to chill the days away. To sprinkle more topping to it, I'm running against time to get proposals done and individual preparations for IBS. WHY???

Sometimes I felt like I'm always the one going my ultimate most to get everyone done despite all the things that I've to do and dealt with, but everyone appears to be taking it for granted. I actually understands how they feel and position they are in, but I can't stomach the fact that I got rejected when I'm putting a great deal of effort of pulling us together. We, this bunch of 7 years friends, are seriously drifting in all directions and pain me so much that I'm losing them. Friends don't just come by easy especially when you advance to tertiary education. In whatever ways, I'm going to stomach it somehow and I seriously do care and heart each and everyone of your.

Okay, another week to go before my driving test. I'm going to pray and practice hard and I will definitely get my license. That will be the greatest gift that I'm presenting myself for Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas and holidays, I'm declaring no holidays even we are officially on holidays. I've been going back to school for the whole of the week for lessons and projects. LIKE WHAT? I'm feeling guilty not spending time with Dad since he taken leaves for the entire week. I want to but the projects and many projects plans are prohibiting me to spend more time with them and friends.

Sometimes I just wish things could be easier. Like I say, WISH.
For the sake of everything that's coming my way, I gonna buck up and get through it with my mightiest might. Christmas shopping real soon.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home